Leicester City vs Aston Villa Team Preview
2019 – 2020 English Premier League Leicester City vs Aston Villa ✓ Football Predictions ✓ Soccer Odds ✓ Head to Head ✓ Betting Tips ✓ Match Preview ✓ Team News ✓ Insights ✓ Statistics. Leicester will welcome Aston Villa in King Power Stadium at 04:00 GMT+8 on March 10, 2020. The Foxes will try to regain its winning form within the Premier League when they meet the relegation-threatened The Villa. Leicester last league engagement seen them in a 1 – 0 defeat in on the road game against bottom team Norwich and provided how their play has gone, you will be forgiven for forgetting that they are on the right path of finishing as top four on this term. The Foxes were amazing earlier on this season, however, they are noticeably breaking their form in the recent weeks and they will come onto this game with winless four Premier League fixtures. Specifically, this includes games with Manchester City, Chelsea, and Wolves, so they will assume to bring back their winning form at this venue. One of the most important things that do seem to be missing on them right now is their solidity in the defensive mechanism that they showcased earlier within the league. This team still holds the 3rd best defensive record within the top flight, however, they have just secured one clean sheet from their last seven league games and they have not secured a home clean sheet since at the beginning of December.
On the other hand, you can notice that most of the time Aston Villa’s opponents were more defensive to keep them in relegation danger. The Villa is perceptive to take the opportunity, and after finding the net from their last seven league games they must be able to obtain on the scoresheet. Nevertheless, Aston Villa provided a league-high of 52 goals for this season and are without a clean sheet since the start, for this history tells us that a goal will not guarantee anything for the possible relegation visitors. In fact, the visitors’ hot defense played a vital role within their top-flight standing. They are currently in the 19th position on this league and two points from the safe zone with a match in hand. They have seven losses coming from their last 10 Premier League outings, so this will be the great timing to regain Leicester’s winning form.
Leicester City vs Aston Villa Insights and Statistics:
- Leicester City has lost their last two Premier League games on Monday and lasts losing three consecutive back then in September 2001 under the management of Peter Taylor. They were not able to register at least one goal within the last 3 games.
- Leicester City is seeking to finish a double against Aston Villa for the 1st time since 1996 to 1997 season. They were not able to win one out of the last 2 ground soil games. They have lost the last 2 games.
- Leicester City didn’t win any of their last four games within the Premier League with 2 draws and 2 losses and failed to register a goal within their last three matches. The Foxes currently have straight-four games without registering a goal back then in February 2017 with six, under the management of Claudio Ranieri.
- Aston Villa are winless from their nine Premier League on the road matches played on Monday with 2 draws and 7 losses, since a 3 – 1 win at Liverpool back then in August 2009 under the management of Martin O’Neill. They have lost the last 2 outings.
- Aston Villa has only won once from their 10 on the road Premier League matches against Leicester, winning in a 5 – 0 back then in January 2004 under the management of David O’Leary. They were not able to win one out of the last 3 on the road games.
Head to Head of Leicester City vs Aston Villa:
|08/12/2019||Aston Villa||1 – 4||Leicester|
|16/01/2016||Aston Villa||1 – 1||Leicester|
|13/09/2015||Leicester||3 – 2||Aston Villa|
|10/01/2015||Leicester||1 – 0||Aston Villa|
|07/12/2014||Aston Villa||2 – 1||Leicester|
Last five matches of Leicester City:
|28/02/2020||Norwich||1 – 0||Leicester|
|22/02/2020||Leicester||0 – 1||Manchester City|
|14/02/2020||Wolves||0 – 0||Leicester|
|01/02/2020||Leicester||2 – 2||Chelsea|
|22/01/2020||Leicester||4 – 1||West Ham|
Last five matches of Aston Villa:
|22/02/2020||Southampton||2 – 0||Aston Villa|
|16/02/2020||Aston Villa||2 – 3||Tottenham|
|01/02/2020||Bournemouth||2 – 1||Aston Villa|
|21/02/2020||Aston Villa||2 – 1||Watford|
|18/01/2020||Brighton||1 – 1||Aston Villa|
However, for the final statement and prediction, we are still backing up The Foxes squad to win on this upcoming matchup, and with the trusted website of football betting tips in Singapore handicap of:
Leicester City -1.25
*Odds will change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from Asia’s most recommended online sportsbook.