Brighton vs Arsenal Team Preview
2019 – 2020 English Premier League Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal FC ✓ Football Predictions ✓ Soccer Odds ✓ Head to Head ✓ Betting Tips ✓ Match Preview ✓ Team News ✓ Insights ✓ Statistics. The Seagulls will welcome The Gunners squad in Falmer Stadium at 23:00 GMT+8 on March 14, 2020 (Postponed TBD). Brighton and Arsenal will face off in the American Express Community Stadium and will be considered as one of the most interesting matchups at the weekend. Albion has a great performance to contain the Wolves to a no goals draw in an away game from their last feature, which guaranteed a confidence boost. The host team will try to avoid the relegation area but provided The Gunners great record in outings, we will expect some turnaround victory from the visitors at the weekend. On the other hand, Arsenal showcased a tooth by tooth victory against West Ham United within the local match at the weekend. Although manager Mikel Arteta’s players targeting to make another step to the Champions League berth, and this will come to both teams to score in the match that must be considered. Be aware that we have the data and statistics to prove that these two squads managed to register a goal in every of their previous four engagements within the English top flight.
Brighton vs Arsenal Insights and Statistics:
- Brighton is undefeated in the entire three of their Premier League ground soil matches against the six ever-present teams within the tournament on this term, defeating Everton and Tottenham before the stalemate against Chelsea.
- Brighton was defeated from their first Premier League clash against Arsenal back then in October 2017, however, they are undefeated in four matches against The Gunners since with 2 wins and 2 draws. They were not able to win one out of the last 4 ground soil games.
- Brighton is still the only squad that is winless within the Premier League in 2020, with Albion has 6 draws and 3 losses since the beginning of the year. They were not able to register at least one goal within the last 2 games.
- Arsenal FC has only one win coming from their last seven Premier League on the road matches against the south coast squads with 3 draws and 3 losses, while winning 2 – 1 against Bournemouth in November 2018. They were not able to win one out of the last 5 on the road games. They have registered at least one goal within the last 3 games. They are undefeated for 7 outings.
- Arsenal’s first engagement with Brighton came back in 1935 when they face off within the FA Cup with resulted in Arsenal 2 – 0 win. Since that matchup, there have just 13 league clashes between these two teams, with seven of the matches came from the Cup. They are undefeated for 8 games.
Head to Head of Brighton vs Arsenal:
|05/12/2019||Arsenal||1 – 2||Brighton|
|05/05/2019||Arsenal||1 – 1||Brighton|
|26/12/2018||Brighton||1 – 1||Arsenal|
|04/03/2018||Brighton||2 – 1||Arsenal|
|01/20/2017||Arsenal||2 – 0||Brighton|
Last five matches of Brighton:
|07/03/2020||Wolves||0 – 0||Brighton|
|29/02/2020||Brighton||0 – 1||Crystal Palace|
|22/02/2020||Sheffield United||1 – 1||Brighton|
|08/02/2020||Brighton||1 – 1||Watford|
|01/02/2020||West Ham||3 – 3||Brighton|
Last five matches of Arsenal:
|07/03/2020||Arsenal||1 – 0||West Ham|
|23/02/2020||Arsenal||3 – 2||Everton|
|16/02/2020||Arsenal||4 – 0||Newcastle|
|02/02/2020||Burnley||0 – 0||Arsenal|
|21/01/2020||Chelsea||2 – 2||Arsenal|
However, for the final statement and prediction, we are still backing up The Gunners squad to win on this upcoming matchup, and with the trusted website of football betting tips in Singapore handicap of:
*Odds will change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from Asia’s most recommended online sportsbook.